Monday, October 20, 2008

Thanks for everything Mom!


It has been two years since my Mom passed away. While we were in Salt Lake for fall break we went to the cemetery. We each said something that we remember and miss about her. Stryder kept kissing his hand and putting it on the headstone. They truly had a special bond. We love her and miss her! It is good to know that someday we can see her again. The top picture was the day Allyson was born. My Mom was so wonderful and inspiring. I hope that I can be as great as she was!

3 comments:

Porter's Post said...

I know your mom would be so proud of you and your family. She was a great example of what a mom and a strong woman should be. We miss her, too.

Love, Nelma

Ash-a-bash said...

I am glad that we had such a great mom! We are so lucky that she was ours.

Olive the Gores said...

Oh...Stryder is so sweet! Breaks your heart! I miss Sue! She was a beautiful person inside and out! This hits so close to home as you know...not only was she a great example and strong... you girls have shown me the same! Sue looks down on you all & i know she is so happy and proud of her GIRLS!!! :) Love you!